“That’s how we are, we mexicanas, puro coraje y pasion. That’s what we’re made of…that’s us. We love like we hate. Backward and forward, past, present, and future. With our heart and soul and our tripas, too”
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via equily
“You don’t need to be
someone else’s universe
to be able to see
that you are a galaxy.
You don’t need to be
someone else’s light
to be able to appreciate
the way you shine.”
“The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you’re special too.”
“Nobody can save you but yourself — and you’re worth saving. It’s a war not easily won but if anything is worth winning — this is it.”